- Science Asked for My Live Body
- One of Those Cancers that You Live With Rather Than Die From
- Oooh, THOSE Chickens
- 30 Days My Ass
- How Long Does It Take to Trust? No, I Mean Exactly How Long…
- Maybe She Won’t Pee on a Plastic Christmas Tree
- This Year, I’ll Settle for the Perfect Fucking Barbie
- It Looks Fine with Decorations on the Top Half
- I’m Still Pissed at Jesus, but Merry Christmas
- My New Year’s Intentions (Let’s Not Pretend to be Resolute)
- Shouldn’t My Neck Feel Better by NOW?
- Why Editing is Fun (or Take It or Leave It)
- My Neck is My Shoulder (or Eventually I’ll be Left-Handed)
- I Wish I Wanted a Peanut M&M
- You Mean I Never have to Touch Raw Meat Again!
- This is NOT a Soup Recipe
- Is It Possible to Fail Physiotherapy AND Sex Therapy?
- Yeah, That IS Weird (if you’re not from around here)
- You Know You’re a Feminist If…
- This Rainforest is Really Rainy
- Just Me and the Other Athletes
- Is There Another Sex Therapist in Town?!
- Those Spots are Sun Damage (aka Age Spots, My Dear)
- Hazel Turns 93 – Again?
- My Birth Month
- When is BC Too Far from Ontario? (or Teenagers’ Brains Aren’t Yet Fully Formed)
- Yes Please (or You Can have that Shoulder Surgery Anywhere in Canada – Except, of Course, Quebec)
- Maybe It’s Me (or I Don’t Like This Sex Therapist Either)
- 3 Months is Always Shorter than 3 Years
- Sleepover with my ‘Baby Sister’
- Veterinarians Can Retire?
- Whoa! Here’s Summer
- The Ladies are Coming! The Ladies are Coming! (So, we must buy a third spare bed!)
- Yes, I AM Vegan; & No, I am NOT a Morning Person
- Flash a Helicopter & Exfoliate Your Lady Bits With Friends
- I (finally) Enjoy Vacation Time with my Husband (again)
- I am DONE with Sex Therapists AND Abdominal Ultrasounds
- How to Pack for Shoulder Surgery in Ontario
- My Friend Basically Runs the World
- Can that be the Last Surgery I Ever Need?
- Look What I Can Do! (Don’t Do THAT!)
- Yes, I AM Vegan; & No, I am NOT a Morning Person (Part II)
- What Do You Mean You’re Not Getting Any Either? Game ON!
- I Promise (to complete the entire ‘shoulder rehab protocol’ at the UBC Sports Medicine Clinic). Can I go Home Now?
- My New Best Friend, Luong
- They Seem So Happy (I found the perfect jeans for this wedding)
- Listening to Radio BODY (a nod to Anne Lamott)
- The Winners’ Circle (or It IS Just Like Going to the Gym)
- I Feel Sorry for Athletes (or My Sport? I’m a Speed-reader – ahem)
- Yay! I LIKE the Thought of Christmas (but It’s Okay if it’s His Turn to be Sad)
- Both of Those Events were Inspiring, but NOT at all Similar (except that white American guys spoke at both – or is it each?)
- Can We Put Up Outdoor Christmas Lights (at least?)?
- I’m so Glad to be Rid of the Hysterical Hives – Bring On Christmas (quietly!?)
- No Honey, We Have No Babies (or Grief has It’s Own Schedule for Each of Us)
- Church, No Church? Can We Think About It Next Year?
- Being Included by Friends as Family is the VERY Best Gift
- Let’s All Go to the Dentist (Your baby is inordinately large!)
- Now That I Have a Manual for My Body, I Realize the Warranty Expired 20 Years Ago (or my back doesn’t want my shoulder to get stronger)
- It’s Okay to be Weird Here
- How Much Longer? (or I’m just plain tired of every kind of treatment)
- So That’s What That Is…I Wonder If I’ll Ever Use That
- Planning a Vacation is More Complicated than I Imagined (Team Maui)
- Graduation Day! ( or Down to once-a-week ‘shoulder’ physiotherapy; and, thank you, Linda, for helping us make a totally different – in a good way – marriage!)
- Grown-ups Go To Dinner Parties & Gallery Openings (or it’s rude to spray wine through your nose when you laugh)
- Now What? (or Now You ‘Get to’ Start Something New – Again)
- Still a Feminist (You Wouldn’t Know It By Looking At Her!)
- When It’s Finally Harder to Not Write than to Write
- I (Mostly) Love Community Pools (said the woman who knows full well she is spoiled to have spent the first 3rd of her life in her parents’ back yard pool)
- How Many Sleeps Until Vacation (haircuts, oil changes & vet appointments)?
- You Look Fabulous! I Hate You! (or I’ve Lost 50 lbs and Gained Frenemies – is that term still in use?)
- Whether to Donate or Store the Clothes I Wore When I was More Plush?
- Just Because I’m an Editor Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Need an Editor (or that doesn’t look right either – crap! just post something already)